WSAPPX Windows 10: Are you guys facing with the problems of WSAPPX On Windows 10? Many of Windows users find CPU usage problem one or the other time. As one among them is WSAPPX Windows 10 which is a common problem for all the Windows 10 users. You can also find this problem in other versions of windows like in Windows 8 & 8.1. You get this issue when the svchost.exe service stops working or if this service gets corrupted. The svchost.exe wsappx is a windows store service responsible for high disk CPU usage issues on the Windows computer or in Windows program. This Windows Store Service get started when you download the app from the store and your system gets issues if you disable this service. Many users have questions related to the wsappx disk usage issue and wsappx disk windows 10 issues.
WSAPPX On Windows 10:
As you know that every windows service is important to run your system and Windows Store Service wsappx disk 100 is very important as you cannot simply disable it from the control panel or from the task manager. So, in this article, you find the solutions regarding the wsappx disk use issues on the CPU or hard disk because of Windows Store WASPPX process on the Windows 10, 8 & 8.1.
Fix WSAPPX High CPU Usage Issues On Windows 1o:
This article helps you to fix the WSAPPX High CPU Usage Windows Issues and you can easily Turn Off the service in Windows 10, Windows 8 & 8.1 so that you can be protected from the wsappx high CPU problems.
Solution 1 – FixWSAPPX Windows 10 High CPU Usage Issues:
This service occupies too much CPU disk space and the memory resource of the computer. So to protect your computer from this Windows Store Service or you can disable the Wsappx service. But, there is no permanent solution to solve this issue. You can get some temporary solutions for the WSAPPX high CPU usage problem for the Windows 10 and you can turn wsappx windows 10 off to use Local Policy Editor.
- Open RUN and then type gpedit.msc. and then Press Enter.
- A new window with the Local Group Policy Editor will be opened. Now Navigate to Computer Configuration and then Administrative Templates and then to Windows Components to Store.
- Now double click on the “Turn Off the Store Application” Option and then choose “Enabled”.
- Clik on Apply and then OK.
- Reboot your system to apply the changes.
Solution 2 – Turn Off the Windows Store to fix WSAPPX Windows 10 High CPU Usage Issue:
You should try this solution if you still get the same problem after trying the solution 1. Now you need to Turn off the Windows Store in your Windows Operating System.
- Open Run and then type regedit and then Press Enter.
- A new window as Registry Editor will be opened and type HKWY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsStore.
- If you don’t find any Windows Store key then you have to create it. To create a new key, Right Click on the Microsoft Key and then choose New and click on Key to enter the Key name as “WindowsStore”.
- Now Create a new “DWORD Value named RemoveWindowsStore” and then you need to set value data as 1.
- That’s it. Close the Registry and then restart your computer to apply the changes.
Solution 3 – Disable the Suoperfetch & Windows Search Services:
Superfetch Service is the service which caches data from the Open Application to RAM. So, due to this Superfetch Service, your CPU and hard disk get high usage. So fix the issue by following steps.
- Type services.msc in the Run Command then Press Enter.
- Right-Click on the Superfetch service and then select the properties.
- Now set the Startup type to Disabled and then click OK.
- Restart to apply the changes and then issue will be solved
So, finally, these are the simple solutions to fix the WSAPPX windows 10 High CPU Usage Issues on the Windows 10, 8, & 8.1.