Sometimes due to some error on your Windows 10 Operating System, some of the icons and features are missed on your Windows PC/laptop. You need not worry about it as it will be fixed by using some troubleshooting tips from this article. Here you can get all the tips to fix the Volume Icon Missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 Operating System. Fix the issue and raise the volume in your Windows 10 Operating System to audible. You can get any solutions to fix the issue but you need to fix the issue permanently and you need to remember How to Fix the Issue if you face it again. Better to bookmark this post in the bookmarks bar on Google Chrome.
How to Fix Volume Icon Missing From Taskbar
You can find this is an easy method to fix the issue on your Windows 10 Operating System. So follow the steps one by one and then implement on your Windows 10 Operating System. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Open the Power Menu on your Windows 10 Operating System. So to open the Power Menu, Press Win Key + X on your Keyboard.
- As you can see the Power Menu will be displayed with options like Power Options, Device Manager, System, Control Panel, Task Manager, Command Prompt, and much more.
- So as we need to check the Volume Icon on your Windows 10 Operating System, click on System option.
- Under System, you can see the Notifications and Actions option. Click on Notifications & Actions.
- You can see Turn ON and OFF toggle button to Turn On and off your Volume on your Windows 10 Operating System.
- If it is turned off then Turn On immediately and then check whether the issue is solved.
If not once restart your Windows 10 Operating System and then try to check the Volume Icon is visible or not.
If the above process doesn’t help for you to see the Volume Icon on your Windows 10 Operating System, then you can try this method.
- Check whether your Windows 10 OS version has Group Policy or not. Open Run tab and then enter gpedit.msc and click enter which takes you to Local Group Policy window.
- In Local Group Policy, navigate to Start Menu and Taskbar by User Configuration and then Administrative Templates and then Start Menu & Taskbar.
- You can see Right Pane and the Left Pane. In the Right Pane, search for the Remove Volume Control Icon.
- If you see Double click on it and then you can see a new window.
- In this window, you should see that the policy setting is Not Configured or Disabled.
- If you see it is enabled then you need to disable it immediately.
- Click Apply and then Click OK.
Enabling the policy means that removing the volume control icon from your system control area or from the taskbar. If you enable it then you cannot see the Volume Icon in your System Area. So better to disable it and then have a shortcut to adjust the volume from your Taskbar.
So now you can see that the Volume Icon on your System Control Area or on the Taskbar of your Windows 10 Operating System. Try to use the first method to fix the Volume Icon Missing on Windows 10 Operating System and if the issue is not fixed then apply the second method on your Windows 10 Operating System. Mostly all the new version of Windows 10 Operating System come with disabling Group Policy of the Remove Volume Control Icon.