Windows 10 Upgrade Assitant is used to install all the newer versions of Windows 10 files on your PC/Laptop. Many Windows 10 Users try to upgrade by using Windows Update or Window Media Creation Tool. But, this is a new method to get all the latest versions of Windows files and software by using the Upgrade Assistant on your PC/Laptop. You can update your PC to Windows 10 Fall Creators/ Anniversary Update easily by using Upgrade Assistant.
How to Use Windows 10 Update Assistant
- First, visit Microsoft.com official website and then click on Update Now for Windows 1o. Microsoft downloads Windows 10 Media Creation Tool on your PC/Laptop.
- You can also click on the Updates on your PC/Laptop in the Update & Recovery options.
- Now you can see a Windows10Upgrade.exe file on your PC/Laptop to install Windows 10 Operating System on your system.
- Click on it you can see Windows 10 Update Assistant and click on Update Now.
- This tool will check whether your device is compatible to install Windows 10 Operating System on your computer or not.
- You will get a message as compatible if your device is compatible to install Windows 1o OS.
- Click Next to start Installation Process.
- It takes some time as it will install the Windows 10 updates and files on your PC/Laptop.
- After few minutes, you can see a message that Update is Ready and your PC needs to restart to complete the Update.
- Then you can see Thank You for Updating to the Latest Version of Windows 10. Click on Exit.
Know you are ready to use Windows 10 Operating System on your PC/Laptop. You will get all the features and softwares installed on your system which are supported by Windows 10 Operating System.
How to Uninstall Windows 10 Update Assitant
Once you have installed Windows 1o Operating System you can uninstall the Update Assitant from your PC/Laptop a few days later. If it is not required then you can uninstall it from your System.
- Open Control Panel > Unistall Prorams > Navigate to Update Assitant > Right Click and Choose Uninstall.
So by this way, you can use Update Assistant to update your PC/Laptop to the latest version of Windows Operating System. And you can easily uninstall if it is not required to you from your computer.