PS3 Controller on Windows 10 – As you know Windows has updated its latest Windows 10 version on its anniversary with new features and almost fixed all bugs. In today’s generation, Microsoft’s Xbox One is the biggest contender of Sony Play Station, and you can connect Xbox console with Windows 10 but it is not an easy task to use PS3 Controller on PC. So make it easy for you follow this article to more about How to Use PS3 Controller on Windows 10. PS3 Controller cannot be directly connected to Windows 10 PC but you can install the PS3 driver on Windows 10 by using a simple trick. But sometimes, even after installing the driver you cannot connect to PS3 controller Windows 10. As it is known that Microsoft doesn’t allow you to use PS3 hardware by default. check motioninjoy windows 10 and PS3 Controller Windows 10 from below guide.
But, You can connect PS3 Controller to Windows 10 easily and you need to have a Gaming controller to connect to your PC.
How to Use PS3 Controller on Windows 10
Many of us think that using PS3 controller on Windows 10 PC is a difficult task but it is simple to use as you need to have a USB cable to connect t0 the Windows PC. Every wireless PS3 controller comes with a USB cable packaged inside the box. So you don’t require a separate cable to purchase for Windows 10 PS3 Controller. You can also use PS3 Controller on PC Windows 7 with the help of simple tricks. But, sometimes people don’t like to play Xbox One games with the help of PS3 Controller Driver and Motionjoy PS3 and users don’t want to spend more money on gamepads to play as they have a joystick and Motioninjoy Windows 10.
Before getting into the theme of the article PS3 Controller Windows 10 , you need to download the driver for PlayStation 3 Joystick. Now we get into How to use PS3 gamepad working on Windows 10 or PlayStation 4 Controller For PC.
- First, you need to Hold Shift button and then click on the Restart in your Start Menu. As you do Windows will show you some options.
- Now Click on Troubleshoot and then Startup Settings then Advanced Options.
- As soon as your PC reboots, Press F7 on your keyboard and then follow the steps now.
- Reboot your PC, so the driver signature is enabled and then connect your PS3 Controller to Windows 10 PC.
Even if you have questions regarding the PlayStation 3 Control for Windows 8, then you can also find the solution in this article. As it is a simple plug and play solution to your Windows PC. You can use PS3 Controller for Windows 10 easily by following these steps mentioned below.
How to Use PS3 Controller Windows 10:
- You need to Open Driver Manager on your Windows PC and then click on Checkbox next to your PS3 Controller.
- Now the app will install PS3 Controller driver on your Windows 10 PC.
- Now you need to restart your PC to enable the driver signature for your safety.
- Goto Start Menu and Open Settings and then click on the Update and Recovery and then Under Recovery Section click on Advanced Startup.
- Now as you restart, you will get all the advanced options and choose to Troubleshoot and then StartUp Settings.
- Now you will get all the list of Startup Settings you change and then look to Disable Driver Signature as you need to press F7.
- After Restarting your Windows 10 PC, it’s done you can start using PS3 Controller on your Windows PC.
Follow this article to know How to Use PS3 Controller on your Windows 10 PC and you can also you these steps to other Windows Operating System.