Here this article explains you the complete guide to know the Folder Options in your Windows Operating System. You can see that Folder Options are the important aspect of the Windows Operating System as you can edit all the options available. I hope you have experienced some of the folder options like Copying the files, Deleting the files, Sharing the files, and hiding the files which are the basic folder options you see. If you want to know much more about the folder options which are available on your Windows Operating System then you need to read the complete article.
Here in this article, I have discussed some of the folder options which helps you to edit the changes on your Windows Operating System. So if you are ready to see all the folder options then follow the steps involved in it.
How to Open Folder Options in Windows 10?
First, you need to choose any of the folder available on your Windows Operating System and then implement these steps on it. You can choose any of the folders available for you.
- Open the Windows Operating System and then Sign In to your local account.
- Now navigate to File Explorer on your Windows Operating System and then click on the File Explorer.
- After you click on it, you can see a new window of File Explorer with all the specific options in it.
- Now, you can see the File, Home, Share and View options at the top of the File Explorer window.
- Click on View and then select the Options tab which is at the top right corner of the view options.
- Click on options and then you can see a new window with folder options.
- Select Single-Click to open item which helps you to open a folder with a single click.
- You can see the default option to double-click to open the item on your Windows Operating System.
- Now click on View Tab and then click on Apply to Folders and then in the advanced settings, choose all the checkboxes which you want to apply the changes.
- Now, click on the Search tab and then choose the search options on your Windows Operating System by checking the required boxes.
- Else you can click on restore default.
After you change all the settings, go to General tab and then click on Apply and then click on OK. Close the window and then see the changes on the folder on your Windows Operating System.
These are the simple folder options you can see on any of the Windows Operating System. If you wish to see that the options to be changed and to restore the default and then can navigate to File Explorer and then select the folder options. In folder options, go to each tab and then click on the Restore Default option and click on Apply. Close the window and then you can see that all the defaults are applied on the file explorer on your Windows Operating System.