As you know Google Chrome is the most used search engine and the search browser on any of the platform. In the Chrome Browser, we search for the data we need and sometimes we try to login or sign in into other Social media websites, personal website, and other organizational websites which must be login to access the data in it. So sometimes it makes to difficult to enter the username and password each time you visit the websites from your PC/Laptop. So to make it easy to visit the website from Google Chrome web browser, Chrome has an option to manage and view the saved passwords in it. Chrome will save all the login credentials and then whenever you try to visit the website, it will automatically redirect to your official profile of that website.
Manage Passwords in Chrome
So to manage all the Usernames and Passwords on your Google Chrome web browser, you need to have Google Chrome web browser on your PC/Laptop and then follow the steps involved in it. Download the Google Chrome web browser on your PC/Laptop and then install it successfully. After successful installation, you can start implementing the steps involved to manage and view the passwords on your Chrome Browser.
- Open your Chrome web browser and then you can see the Menu Bar at the top right corner of the window. Click on the Menu Bar.
- Now choose Settings option from the options given. Click on Settings.
- As you click on Settings, you can see a new window to edit all the options in the Chrome Browser.
- Now scroll down to the end and then click on Advanced Settings, Scroll down and then you can see Passwords and Forms option.
- You can see the checkboxes are checked and then in the second option Offer to save your web passwords, click on Manage Passwords.
- In this, you can see the list of the saved passwords and the name of the website. All the passwords are hidden by asterisk marks.
- You can see the passwords by clicking on the Show option.
- As you click on the Show option, you will be asked to enter your Google Chrome User password to see them.
- Enter the Password and then click OK.
Here you can see all the passwords and then you can manage and delete the saved passwords in your Google Chrome Passwords. You can see an option to like Never for this site when you try to login to the new website. If you click on Never for this site, then it will not save the Username and Password of the website you choose. Then this website will be added to the Never Saved list in the Google Chrome. Even you can remove the list of URLs from the Never Save list in the Chrome Settings. After you see all your passwords in the Google Chrome Settings, then you can see click on Done option to finish the settings.
Google Chrome web browser also has an option to sync all the passwords to your Google Account, which is the best feature given by the Google. By this option, you can see login to your Google Account on any PC/Laptop and then try to visit the required website without any Login Credentials. This feature is not known by many people which helps to save much data and you can be a relief and then access the websites you want.
You can see the Built-in password Generator option when will generate complex passwords for all the Chrome Users. Go to Chrome Settings and know much more about the Chrome Password Generator which you can view all the passwords from your Google Chrome.
Hope this article has given you in-depth knowledge about How to Manage and View Saved Passwords on the Google Chrome web browser. Remember that this steps can be viewed on a version of the Chrome web browser.