Kernel Security Check Failure: Kernel Security check errors are the rare type of error on Windows Operating System. You will get as Kernel Security Check Failure Stop Error or Blue Screen on Windows 10/8/7. So to solve this kind of errors you need to follow the complete article as we have found out the special solutions to troubleshoot the issue permanently. This kind of errors causes due to Memory or Driver incompatibility issues. check about Kernel Security Check Failure error in Windows 10 windows 8 from here.
Kernel Security Check Failure Error in Windows Operating System
You will see a blue screen with the message as “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.” This happens because of corruption of data in your PC/Laptop. Follow the steps to fix the error immediately.
- Install all the latest updates of Windows and scan your PC/Laptop for any malicious software or files. You may also run System File Checker so that it will be easy to replace the corrupted system files if there are any.
- Check whether your RAM, Hard Disk, and also other hardware components are connected to your PC/Laptop properly or not.
- Now Boot your system in the Safe Mode and check whether the issue was fixed or not. If the issue has fixed then delete the driver or a software which is offending the program.
- Else Run the Driver Verifier Manager to check the corrupt driver and then reinstall the drivers if you delete it any else update the drivers.
- Memory Diagnostic Tool helps you to check the possible memory problems which also includes RAM of your computer. Run this tool to fix the issue.
- Scan all your Hard Disk errors and then run Check Disk on your system and type chkdsk /f C: in the command prompt and click enter. And restart your computer to check the issue.
- Boot into Advanced Startup Options if you cannot log in to your Windows Operating System. To do that select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt and then you can access more built-in Windows tools easily by using CMD.
- Click on Restart Button finally, check whether the issue was fixed or not. finally Kernel Security Check Failure error in Windows 10 will be fixed
See whether the issue was fixed or not and Restart your PC/Laptop as many times you try to fix the issue as you need to apply the changes to your computer. Try this out and then fix the error immediately. hope Kernel Security Check Failure error in Windows 10 is solved.