Remove Avast SafeZone Browser – Thinking to uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser? Before getting into the topic you need to know more about the What is Avast Safe Zone? As you know Avast is the most popular Antivirus software available in the market for Windows PC and Laptop. In 2016, Avast has added a new feature as internet security which protects your system from the security hacks. Avast SafeZone Browser is an inbuilt browser which you get by installing the Avast Software. check below given guide completely and know How to Remove and Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser
Removing Avast SafeZone Browser – Uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser:
Many of users prefer the open-source Chromium browser which is more secure to use. But many of us think that whether the Avast SafeZone Browser is Safe? Yes, Avast SafeZone Browser is a free browser from Avast which is safe to use like Google Chrome and Firefox which run on the Chromium engine. Avast SafeZone Browser has many features like Free Antivirus, the Internet Security, Pro Antivirus and all the Avast premium features on Windows Computers. But, Avast SafeZone Browser requires much space and many users are looking for How to Remove Avast SafeZone Browser. But, Avast guarantees that Avast SafeZone Browser is safe and secure to use.
Avast offers the SafeZone Browser including all the features as Internet Security, Pro Antivirus. But the main problem to the customers is that Google Security has revealed weakness in the SafeZone browser as it allows the attackers to record and read files from your computer and doesn’t secure your system. This made the customers remove Avast SafeZone Browser form the system.
This security flaw has been fixed by Avast but the users are not aware of it and Avast has made an option to uninstall the avasta Browser from it. So here in this article, you can get the solution to Uninstall the Avast SafeZone Browser from your system. And also find Avast SafeZone Browser Free Download and Avast SafeZone Browser Installed Itself fix. You can also get all the problems related to the Avast SafeZone Browser and fix Avast SafeZone Browser, not working issues.
How to Uninstall or Remove Avast SafeZOne Browser:
Avast SafeZone Browser has updated its browser within the paid products and also available in the freemium version with Avast Anti-Virus. Avast SafeZone Browser is used mainly for private online transactions which are more secure to use. It also has many plugins like an Ad blocker, Video Downloader or Does Not Track Passwords and much more. And you cannot add any other additional plugins to the browser due to security risk.
Method 1 – How to Remove Avast SafeZone Browser if it’s already Installed
You should have pre installed Avast Antivirus 2017 to follow these steps. Follow these steps to uninstall Avast SafeZone Browser.
- You need to type Appwiz.cpl in Start Search Box and then click on Enter.
- A new window is displayed and go to Avast Free Antivirus and Right Click and choose ‘Change’ Option to edit some changes.
- Now Uncheck the SafeZone Browser option and then Click on the Change Button which at the bottom.
- As you click on ‘Change’ then the changes are applied on your Windows 10 PC and you get a message as the product successfully updated.
- Now Reboot your system to apply the changes.
Method 2 – Install Avast Antivirus Without SafeZone Browser
- You have an option to Download the Avast Antivirus without SafeZone Browser.
- Download the Avast and Open it. Now, Click on the Customise link.
- Now you have an option to uncheck the SafeZone Browser and then Click on the Install Button to install the Avast Antivirus without SafeZone Browser.
- After Successful Installation, you can start using Avast Antivirus without Avast SafeZone Browser.
So these are two methods to remove or uninstall Avast Antivirus SafeZone Browser from the Avast Antivirus software. You can choose either of the ways to uninstall it. If you are new to Avast then follow the second method to remove the Avast SafeZone Browser.