Fix: RSOD Red Screen Of Death in Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Operating System – You may observe that any of the error messages on your Windows Operating System might in Blue Screen or in Black Screen right? Yes, almost all the error message on any of the Windows Operating System will be Blue Screen or on the Black Screen. Here you can see a new type of error called Red Screen Of Death Error on your Windows Operating System. You can see this error in the Red Screen with the error message and the error code on the screen. Do not panic if you see such screen on your Windows Operating System, these errors are common and you need to troubleshoot it by following simple steps.
Red Screen of Death error doesn’t appear in common as it is most destructive for your Windows Operating System. If you think that this error is because of the software which you have installed on your Windows Operating System then try to uninstall it and then restart your Windows Operating System. If you see the error again then you need to troubleshoot it immediately. You can see this kind of errors in the Smartphones and Smart devices like iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, and also on some other devices. So better to recognize and then fix it on your Windows Operating System.
How to Fix: RSOD Red Screen Of Death in Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Operating System
After you see this error on your Windows Operating System, your keyboard and your system don’t work properly as you need to troubleshoot immediately. Else you will lose your Windows Operating System and the data in it. Sometimes you can see that your Windows Operating System doesn’t work properly and if stops working as you cannot use any of the features in it.
You can read the causes of the Red Screen of Death here. It may be because of the Graphics card in your Windows Operating System, it may be because of the corrupt drivers on your Windows Operating System. Many applications which you install on your Windows Operating System may interrupt to work your Windows Operating System properly. Better to use the best software needed and uninstall it if is not useful anymore. You may also check your Antivirus software which makes your Windows Operating System performance low.
So if you are ready to Fix: RSOD Red Screen Of Death in Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Operating System then follow the step by step guide.
- You need to reboot your Windows Operating System in the Safe Mode and then follow the steps.
- Reboot your Windows PC/laptop and then choose Advanced Startup section to restart your Windows PC/laptop.
- In the Safe Mode, check the issue that causes a problem for Red Screen Of Death and then uninstall all the programs from the Control Panel.
If this doesn’t work then you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Sign In to Windows Operating System and then Go to Control Panel.
- Now, here you need to click on the Programs label from the Control Panel.
- In Features and Programs, Click Uninstall option in the Right Pane.
- Here you need to search for softSOD.exe software in the right pane and then click on the software when you see.
- Choose Change or Uninstall option from the Menu and then click on YES in the confirmation box.
After you click on Yes. Close the window and then restart your Windows Operating System. After you restart your Windows Operating System, you can start using your Windows Operating System safely. If you see this error again then you can follow the steps mentioned in this article and then fix it immediately. If you find this article as helpful then share with your friends.