Failure configuring Windows Updates and Reverting Changes – Windows Operating System gets updates regularly and you get a notification to update your Operating System. If you turn an automatic update, then your Windows OS gets updated automatically. But sometimes the users face issues related to the Windows Update. So here this articles helps you to solve all the issues related to the Failure configuring Windows update Reverting changes, Do Not turn off your computer errors.
You may not get this error regularly but if you get any error related to Failure configuring updates and Reverting changes then follow this article to resolve the issues.
How to Fix Failure configuring updates and Reverting the changes Issue
As this is the Windows Operating System issue then you may 20-30 to revert all the changes to fix the issues. Follow the steps mentioned below carefully to fix the issue.
- First and foremost you need to Restart your Windows Operating System and then check the Windows Updates and Update if updates are available. This might the small step to fix the issue.
- Now perform a System Restore operation and then check for updates.
- Now type msconfig.exe in the Run and then Open the Service tab and then select Hide all Microsoft service and Disable all and then close the window.
- Restart your PC and then run Windows Update.
- Make sure you start your computer in Clean Boot State and install all the Windows Updates available. Clean Boot state prevents all the Security Software from being blocked by other unauthorized bugs.
- Now navigate to C/Windows/WinSxS/ folder and then search for pending files like pending.xml and delete it. So this makes you refresh all the updates and fill with new updates in the Operating System.
- Now Run System File Checker and then Use the Deployment Imaging and Servicing Management (DISM) tool.
- You need to Run DISM.exe > Online > Cleanup-image > Scanhealth first to repair all your Windows Image.
- Now go to C/Windows/SoftwareDistribution/Download and then you need to delete all its content and Restart your computer.
So, Finally after all such step your fix all the issues related to the Windows Updates and then you will have no issues related to the Configuring Windows Updates. And a small suggestion that automate the Windows Update so that you need to Update your OS every time.
How to Fix Stuck in a Reboot Loop
Not some users many users face this type of issues. When our Windows Operating System starts updating and then it reboot our system to apply all the changes to our system. Then sometimes our system gets stuck and it takes much time to start your computer. So try to do this when to face this kind of issues and get into Safe Mode or Access the Advanced Boot Options. Open Command Prompt or System Restore or an Automatic Repair in your System.
So these are the final few solutions to fix the Failure configuring Windows Updates and Reverting changes. Follow the step by step process and make sure you do not find any glitches. If you find any other solutions other than this then comment below.