Did you ever forget your Windows Operating System Sign In Password? Then do not panic, here is the simple method to bypass your Login Page and then access your Windows Operating System. You can use these steps on any version of the Windows Operating System and bypass your Login or Sign In page to access your Windows Operating System. Do not use any other unwanted steps or any other software which makes you find issues or error to solve access the Windows OS.
The latest version of Windows Operating System has many options to change the settings without entering into the main homepage. As you can boot the device and then change the settings accordingly. You can access Command Prompt and also many other settings from the boot itself. So you need to be careful while you change the settings and recover your password on your Windows Operating System.
How to Bypass Windows 10 Login Password?
There are different methods to bypass your Sign In or Login Screen on your Windows PC/Laptop. You just need to follow these simple steps and then implement on your Windows PC/laptop.
Method 1#. By Using the Command Prompt on your Windows Operating System
Yes, you can use Command Prompt without logging or Signing into your Windows Operating System. You just need to open your Windows PC/laptop and then boot your device and find the options to change the settings on your Windows Operating System. So here are the simple steps that you need to do if you want to bypass your Login Screen.
- Open your Windows 1o PC/laptop and press the power button. After you press the power button, you need to press the Shift Key more than 5 times.
- As you press, you can see the boot option on your screen.
- Choose Command Prompt or sometimes you can see the Command Prompt window directly on your Windows Desktop.
- Now you need to enter the commands that help you to bypass your Windows Login Screen.
- Type net user and click enter.
- Here you can see the account names on your Windows OS.
- Now type net user admin * and click enter. You will be asked to type the password to your local account. After you assign the password then you need to close the window.
- Restart your Windows Operating System and then enter the Password which you have given and then click on enter.
By this, you can bypass the Sign In Page if you forget and then set another password from the Command Prompt. If you do not wish to have any password then you need to change the settings after you Sign In into your Windows Operating System.
Remember that you need can change the local account password but not the Windows Administrator password y this simple steps. If you have any issue with the Administrator account then you need to use any other software to bypass the Sign In Screen on your Windows Operating System.
How to Bypass Windows 10 Login Password?
Here if you want to change the passwords along with the root accounts then you need to use Windows Password Recovery Pro on your Windows Operating System. Windows Password Recovery Pro works on any version of Windows Operating System as you can bypass it easily.
- You require another computer to get the software on your Windows PC/laptop. So first, you need to download the Windows Password Recovery Pro application on your Windows Operating System and then install it.
- Install using the admin rights and then use a USB flash drive or any other CD/DVD to create a password reset disk. Use CD/DVD and then burn it from the computer and copy all the files to remove password from your Windows PC.
- After you burn it successfully, you can see the message and then take out the reset disk from your PC/laptop.
- Now you need to insert the reset disk on the target computer and then boot your computer from the reset disk and then you will be asked to enter the OS Name and OS version.
- You can see the Reset Password option. Click on it and then reset the password.
- Click on the Reboot option after you reset your Windows Operating System password.
After rebooting your Windows Operating System, you can start using your Windows Operating System at any time.
So these are the simple methods to bypass the login screen on your Windows Operating System. You can bypass the login screen of root accounts and the local accounts on any of the Windows Operating System.